Jan 6, 2010

Happy birthday Handsome

My dear Husband celebrated the tenth anniversary of his 21st birthday yesterday (he doesn't seem to like to mention the word thirty especially now that he is another year older)
Lucky thing got 2 cakes (non made by me, I'm awful) my grandparents had one made for him and we also had a party with his family.
He shares his birthday with one of is younger brothers so we had cake galore!


Here is the first photo we have of all of the cousins on hubbies side of the family now.
Luke is one of 5 boys and so far only 3 are married with kids (we have each just had our second babies)
It is going to be interesting in 10 years to see how many we end up with hehe

On the left we have my 2- Christopher in the front and Samantha in the back, then the middle front is Claudia and behind her is her new little brother Riley, on the right front is Emma and behind her is her little sister Matilda.
I cant belive we got them all in the one picture at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment