Jan 6, 2010

Chaos reigns

I have to be one of the most disorganized people i know (other than my dear sister in law)
This year i am going to change that or at least try.
I don't normally do "new years resolutions" but this year I really feel like there are a few things i would like to change.

my new years resolutions for 2010
  • Be more organised, this includes meal plans, household chore lists and splitting my time up through the day to fit everything up better.
  • Lose weight and be more active (like thats a new one hehe)
  • Be more positive about everything.
  • Enjoy my kids more, what a horrible wake up call when i looked over my facebook status's for 2009 and realised that the majority where complaints about my terror kids! I do love them dearly they just drive me crazy regularly.
This time next year i hope to be living in a world full of cuddles and far less chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment